The loss of teeth can result in difficulties with eating, speech and appearance. There are many options to replace missing teeth including dentures and crowns. Dental implants are small metal screws that can be placed into the jaw bones to allow dentures and crowns to attach to the jawbone resulting in a natural feel and improved ability to eat and chew. Facial appearance can also be restored
Your doctor will examine your mouth and jaw to determine if implants are right for you.
Dental Implant Surgery Treatments
Treatments we offer include:
- Rebuilding your jawbone to allow for dental implants
- Adding more bone to your jaw or sinus to allow for dental implants
- Placing dental implants in the upper and lower jaw
- Coordinating with your dentist to ensure you receive the best care with the right number of implants to allow you to restore your smile and chewing ability
- Giving you medicines to put you to sleep during your surgery
Make an Appointment with Emory Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
We provide oral maxillofacial specialty care for adults and children. For information, call 404-778-4500.