Pituitary Clinic Services
Staffed by Dr. Adriana Ioachimescu, pituitary disease specialist certified in Endocrinology, the endocrine clinic of Emory Pituitary Center is designed to provide comprehensive, streamlined care for patients with pituitary abnormalities, including pituitary tumors and pituitary hormone problems.
- Diagnosis and hormonal treatment of functional tumors (prolactinomas, Cushing's disease and acromegaly).
- Diagnosis and hormonal treatment of non-functional lesions (adenomas, craniopharyngiomas, meningiomas, gliomas, chordomas, Rathke's cleftcysts, etc.).
- Diagnosis and medical treatment of pituitary hormone deficiencies affecting thethyroid, the adrenal glands, water balance, reproductive organs, and growth hormone (GH) secretion.
- Second endocrine opinion regarding pituitary cases
- Laboratory and radiological data reviews prior to consultation
- Endocrine tests appropriate for each pituitary condition