Living with a chronic health condition like epilepsy can affect your quality of life. It would help if you had support from a team who understands your unique needs and can help you best manage your condition.
Emory Epilepsy Center is one of the only Level-4 epilepsy centers in the southeastern United States, which means you can count on us for providing you with the most comprehensive and innovative care available. Each year, more than 8,500 patients come from all over the nation to be seen by our epilepsy team. We'll be at your side every step of the way, connecting you with groundbreaking treatments and support services designed to help you live your best life.
Welcome to the Epilepsy Center
An Innovative Spirit
There are many reasons to choose us for your epilepsy care. You'll have access to:
- One of the only Level-4 centers (as rated by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers) in the southeastern United States
- Georgia's most extensive and only inpatient continuous video Electroencephalogram (EEG) program
- Pioneering advances in epilepsy treatment, such as minimally-invasive stereotactic laser ablation (SLA)
- Acclaimed neurosurgical expertise
- Georgia's only program offering cognitive behavioral therapy for psychogenic epilepsy
- A clinical trials program that invites you to become a partner in discovering the causes of epilepsy and in exploring new ways to treat it
A Caring Team
At the heart of the Epilepsy Center is a broad, multidisciplinary team of specialists committed to offering personalized, expert care to every patient and family we serve. From our fellowship-trained physicians to our experienced support professionals, we offer fast, easy access to the best diagnostic, treatment, and management services available anywhere.
Did You Know?
The Epilepsy Center falls under the larger Emory Brain Health Center. A unique collaboration of physician faculty and staff who advance brain and spinal cord therapies.
Latest Research & Innovation
First Emory AI.Health Symposium boasts record turnout
Emory's inaugural AI.Health Symposium, hosted by the Emory Empathetic AI for Health Institute, included sessions on AI's clinical potential and breakthrough innovations, as well as issues of ethics, bias and privacy.
About Our Clinical Trials
Emory doctors do more than practice medicine – they advance it. Through research and clinical trials, we’re developing new and better ways to prevent and treat disease.
Advancing Your Health
Your opportunity to interact with doctors, staff and patients.
About Our Clinics
Our physicians and surgeons are responsible for some of the most significant innovations and treatments in the country.