Hip & Knee
Hip & Knee Replacement Center
Division of Adult Reconstruction
An Experienced Team Ready to Work for You
Specialized Hip & Knee Replacement Surgeons
Whether it’s a small ache or constant pain that puts you on life’s sidelines, you want someone who can get answers and help keep you active. That’s what you’ll find at the Emory Hip & Knee Replacement Center. When it’s time to consider hip or knee replacement surgery, our fellowship-trained and experienced surgeons will be here to walk with you through every stage—from presurgery planning to post-op recovery.
Specialized Care, Better Outcomes
The fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeons at Emory Hip & Knee Replacement Center have dedicated their careers to adult reconstruction surgeries. We perform only hip and knee replacement surgeries (including revision surgeries and partial knee replacements) and receive ongoing training to advance the standard of care available to you, our patients.
This hyper-focused approach allows you to take advantage of our experience, knowledge, and skill and delivers better outcomes for hip and knee replacement surgery—from the simple to the complex.
At Emory Hip & Knee Replacement Center, you’ll find:
- Thorough pre-surgical planning allows us to get to know you, your history, and your goals and give you peace of mind.
- Pioneering muscle-sparing surgical techniques that lead to less pain, faster recovery, and better mobility.
- Innovative post-operative pain management, so you can focus on building strength and stamina.
- Thought-leading improvements in the design of hip and knee replacement implants.
- Innovations in robotic-assisted arthroplasty techniques give you more surgical options.
Driving the Field Forward with Innovation & Research
Hip and knee replacement is a field that’s constantly changing and improving. We stay on top of those innovations and often move the field forward with research taking place at Emory.
Over the past decade, we have published more than 50 peer-reviewed articles that focus on improving outcomes in hip and knee replacement surgery. What does that mean to you? More proven, evidence-based care is available right here in your backyard.
We’ve pioneered exciting, new surgical approaches, including:
- Anterior total hip replacement
- Minimally invasive knee replacement
- Robotic total knee replacement
We’ve also fine-tuned standard approaches to hip and knee surgeries, including:
- Revision surgeries (knee and hip)
- Unicompartmental knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Hip resurfacing
- Hip arthroscopy
Our innovations and research cover many topics, including:
- Infection prevention and treatment
- Anesthesia for hip and knee replacement
- Pain management after surgery
- Anterior hip replacement surgery techniques and outcomes
- Addressing and modifying risk factors prior to surgery