Special Session on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Sport
- More Than a Game: Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Sport Matters
- Title IX: Women in Sports
- Transgender Athletics in NCAA: Policy, Procedure, and What is to Come
- Navigating Mental Health Medications and Sports
- Adaptive Sports: Women's Wheelchair Basketball
Keynote Speaker Dr. Markesha Henderson, Ed.D
Executive Director of Sports Strategic Planning and Administration,
Clark Atlanta University
The Invisible Woman in Sports: Strategies for Being Seen and Heard
The 5th Annual Women’s Sports and Wellness Conference will bring together thought leaders and healthcare experts from across disciplines who will present and discuss current and relevant topics affecting adult and young female athletes with the goal of empowering women and girls through sports and wellness.
We invite everyone to attend. The course is designed for healthcare professionals, athletes, coaches, learners, and all who are interested in the important topic of women and girls in sports. Come join the conversion. We are better together!