ESC Core Lab
The ESC Core Lab has sleep-study research bedrooms with bathrooms and showers. The lab is staffed by registered sleep technologists and supervised by our sleep medicine board-certified physicians. The sleep laboratory is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
12 Executive Park Drive NE
Suite 444 (4 th Floor)
Atlanta, GA 30329
Please park in the adjacent parking deck
For pricing or other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Clinical Research inquiries, email email@example.com.
Equipment / SchedulingStudies are maintained on a server, and scheduled, coordinated, and performed by our trained technologists. Scoring and interpretation services are also available.
- Philips Alice Polysomnography software
- Airflow sensors (nasal pressure and thermistor)
- Inductance plethysmography for respiratory effort measurement
- Pulse oximetry
- Transcutaneous or end-tidal carbon dioxide measurements
- Audio and videotaping synchronized to polysomnography with infrared lighting
- PAP titration (all modalities)
- Overnight Polysomnography testing (PSG) with and without PAP
- Nap studies (PSG)
- Multiple Sleep Latency testing (MSLT)
- Maintenance of wakefulness testing (MWT)
- Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT)
- Phlebotomy during testing