- Page Types have been created using Sitecore's Page Branches feature which lets us define pre-configured pages for Content Authors.
- These page types can be used as a template to create pages, and are available in the insert options list on the website.
- When a page is created using these templates then it will already have the Page Design set, predefined components added and their data source items created locally.
- Campaign Landing Page Type create a page (used for mostly Campaign Pages) where the main area is divided in Two Columns.
- This page branch is based on Page template which has all the custom metadata fields.
- Pre-defined Component details:
- Base Hero variant of EH Hero is applicable here; local data source item name - Hero Banner.
- Content Spot has been added in the left column; local data-source item names - Content Spot.
- Call Out Box Promo variant of EH Promo is applicable here and has been in the right column; local data-source item name - EH Promo - Call Out Box. Paint Bucket Settings have been applied to move the component above the Hero Banner.
- Header Alert, Header and Footer are not added in this page type.
- CAs have the ability to add new components and even remove/edit the pre-rendered ones on a specific page in EE.
- A screenshot of the page is shown HERE, the pre-rendered components are highlighted in the image.
Campaign Landing Page Type
Content Author Notes
1. The campaign landing page is meant to be a simple two column layout with a hero that can be used for ads and campaigns.
2. To add a campaign landing page, right click on the parent item in the content tree and select campaign landing page.
3. Once you have selected the page type, name the page and select ok.
4. The developer notes reference the areas of the page that are content editable.