We are excited to announce more heart care services at Emory Decatur Hospital.
- More doctors and staff for even better patient care and satisfaction.
- New cardiology clinic, staffed by expert physicians from Emory School of Medicine.
- More specialized teams for electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, and heart failure.
- Expanded vascular surgery services including, doctors and laboratory services.
- New treatments and services like varicose vein therapy and a cutting-edge catheterization laboratory.
Every cardiologist, or heart doctor, at Emory Heart & Vascular Center at Decatur, is ready to help you identify, treat, and manage many cardiovascular conditions. Plus, as a part of the Emory Healthcare system, you have access to the most advanced heart treatment options and cardiovascular therapies available.
To make an appointment, please call 404-778-7667.
It is a privilege to serve the Decatur community and provide you with the quality cardiovascular care you expect from us.
Diagnostic Tests and Cardiac Procedures
Below are some of the tests and procedures offered at Emory Decatur Hospital:
- Heart/Cardiac Catheterization – Interventional cardiac procedure where a catheter is inserted into a heart chamber or vessel.
- Echocardiogram – A test that uses sound waves to create a moving picture of your heart.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) Stress Test – A test to record the electrical activity and changes in your heart under “stress.”
- Nuclear Stress Test – A test to measure blood flow to your heart muscle at rest and during stress.