We are recognized as a leader in otolaryngology (ENT) care, offering patients a full spectrum of high-quality ear, nose and throat services that may not be available at community hospitals. Our head and neck surgeons are otolaryngologists (ENT physicians) with special expertise in treating tumors of the head and neck and disorders of the endocrine glands of the neck. But we don’t stop there.
For patients requiring services beyond otolaryngology, the expertise of more than 70 specialties is available for consultation. We’re here to help you find the best care option to fit your needs. Our program emphasizes recognizing and treating the whole person and all of the structures and functions that are associated with your condition. Our services include:
- Audiology services, including hearing tests, cochlear implants and hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Rhinology services, including allergy relief, snoring treatment and other general sinus issues
- Laryngology services, including evaluation of vocal conditions, voice therapy and swallowing disorders
- Endocrine surgery related to the thyroid and parathyroid
- Head and neck cancer surgical treatment
- Reconstructive surgery to correct breathing problems