If you or your partner are gay or gender nonconforming and want to grow your family, Emory Reproductive Center can offer you compassionate, professional assisted reproductive services to achieve your dream of parenthood.
We offer treatment with egg or sperm donors and if needed a gestational carrier. Your reproductive team will discuss your options with you and develop a plan to help you reach your goal of a successful pregnancy and birth.
- Assistance selecting a sperm bank for anonymous donor inseminations. We can also facilitate donor screening and testing for known donors.
- Fertility preservation options for transgender men and women before gender-affirming therapy.
- Co-IVF (aka reciprocal IVF) cycles for lesbian couples where a woman carries a pregnancy conceived from her partner’s eggs and donor sperm.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) places the sperm directly into the uterus.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) includes options using sperm from either known or anonymous donors.
- Egg donor program assistance for gay men interested in using gestational surrogacy.