Thank you for your feedback and patience during the process of moving from the DeKalb Physician Portal to Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager (SCM). We have addressed issues regarding access limitations and remote printing:
- Access limit of two has been lifted effective immediately
- Remote printing will be available effective Tuesday, January 11, 2022.
Included here are the steps for the new printing process, including step-by-step information with screen shots.
Getting Allscripts Access
- Users who already have Allscripts access do not need to apply for Allscripts access again. If you need your password reset please call the IS service desk at 404-501-5757.
- Emory employed users who do not have Allscripts need to apply for Allscripts access via their Emory access coordinator. Please indicate this access is for the Allscripts REMOTE view only to replace the physician portal access.
- Non-Emory employees, proceed to AllScripts to complete the access form and upload your signed HIPAA document which will directly submit your request to the IT access team.
- The access team will send the requesting user, via their email provided in the form, a user ID and temporary password for their new Allscripts account.
Accessing Allscripts Remotely via Emory Workspace
- Once your access information is emailed to you, follow these steps to access Allscripts off campus.
- Go to the Emory Citrix Workspace Login Page.
- You will be prompted to download the Citrix application and DUO on your phone - log in with the user name and password provided by IT (Training Guide provided).
- Once in workspace, go to icon applications at the top – search for the REMOTE Allscripts icon and add it to your favorites.
- Now you are ready to log on to Allscripts with your user name and password provided by IT (Navigation Training Guide provided).
Remote printing from Allscripts
- We have provided a detailed training guide.
- Any information obtained from Allscripts is considered PHI under HIPAA regulations. As a covered entity, you are responsible for maintaining information in a secure manner. Periodic audits are performed to ensure users are accessing data appropriately.
- Protect your user-ID and password. You are responsible for actions taken with you user-ID and password.
For questions, please call the IT Help desk at 404-501-5757.