At Emory Johns Creek Hospital, we know there is more to total joint replacement surgery than the surgery itself. Total joint replacement is a major commitment physically, emotionally and financially.
To help patients achieve the best possible outcomes from their procedures, Emory Johns Creek Hospital offers its Total Joint Program, which provides patients with the following key elements:
- Education before your surgery so you will know what to expect
- Training and education for the your family and other caregivers
- Surgery and recovery expectations
- Preparation and home modification recommendations to aid with your recovery and rehabilitation
- Pre-operative exercises
- Well appointed all- private rooms, with overnight sleeping accommodations for a family member and room-service dining
This comprehensive program uses a team approach to provide support, information and care, starting with preoperative education and preparation all the way through the complete recovery and rehabilitation process. In the Emory Johns Creek Total Joint Program, we firmly believe you are the captain of this team, with your family and caregivers serving as your board of directors.
The Emory Johns Creek Total Joint Program provides you with these additional team members:
- Highly trained, specialized surgeons
- Social/case management workers
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists