- 11 locations throughout Georgia
- Flexible schedules that work for YOU - up to 40 hours per week
- Varying open shifts
- Competitive pay
- 13-week contract or ongoing assignments
- Gain experience in 3+ locations throughout Georgia
- Grow professionally by working in inpatient and outpatient settings
- For Nurses: Specialty Areas, Cardiology, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Oncology, Perioperative Services, Transplant, ED, Clinics, Women's Health, PACU, Infusion Centers
PRN Enterprise Staffing Pool Program
PRN Nursing Qualifications
- 1.5+ years of acute RN experience
- Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia
- Must have solid experience in all aspects of nursing.
- Hardworking, motivated, reliable and resourceful, with a patient-based background.
- Strengths - multi-tasking, organization, and detail-oriented.
- You will apply the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) Synergy Model for Patient Care and use the knowledge to personalize patient care.
When You're Ready
We believe every team member makes a difference—it's what makes us unique. Each person is a vital part of our high-functioning team and is the source of our success as the state's most extensive academic health system. Joining us as a full-time employee means a more meaningful work environment inspired by the rich diversity of our people and guided by leaders that encourage employees to pursue their aspirations.
When you're ready for a permanent role, we'll be here for you.