Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital
Pharmacy Residency Application
Pharmacy Residency Application Instructions
Please submit the following documents using PhORCAS:
- Completed PhORCAS application
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae, including schools and universities, degrees conferred or anticipated, employment history, honors and awards, rotation experiences, research or teaching experiences, extracurricular activities and other pertinent information
- Three recommendations, with at least one from a clinical APPE rotation preceptor (or residency preceptor for PGY2). Reference writers should comment on at least 50 percent of the narrative sections in PhORCAS.
Address your cover letter to the program director, and please include the following information:
- Reasons you are pursuing residency training
- Specific reasons you’re interested in the pharmacy residency program at Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital
- Your short and long-term professional goals
Please note: This page is for programs located ONLY at Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital. Residency programs at other Emory facilities have different requirements. Please read all the application instructions carefully prior to submitting your application. If you do not follow instructions, your application will not be reviewed.
All Emory residency sites agree that no person at these sites will solicit, accept or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.