We Understand How Confusing Medicare Can Be
Call the Medicare Insurance Helpline to:
- Better define your Medicare insurance needs and preferences
- Speak with a licensed and highly trained agent to compare and enroll in Medicare plans accepted by Emory Healthcare
- Apply for coverage with the Medicare plan of your choice
- All Helpline services are free and without obligation to purchase
Call Toll-Free: 1-855-256-1501
- - Compare and enroll in Medicare plans online
- - Speak with a Licensed Agent
- - Confirm Plan Acceptance
- - Medicare Education
- - Annual Medicare Plan Review
Serviced by *MedicareCompareUSA
Schedule an appointment to speak with a licensed MedicareCompareUSA agent by phone or at your home. The agent will help you understand your Medicare benefits and Medicare insurance options. This is a free service, and you are under no obligation to purchase insurance.
If you’re an Emory Healthcare patient who will soon become eligible for Medicare and you would like assistance understanding your Medicare benefits and insurance options, please take a few moments to complete our Medicare Patient Request for Information.
For Emory University retiring or retired employees, call: 404-727-7613
For Emory Healthcare retiring or retired employees, call: 404-686-6044
The following resources provide a broader range of information about Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans. Both are free and unbiased sources. However, keep in mind, that representatives may not have specific information about plans Emory Healthcare accepts.
- MEDICARE.GOV - The official U.S. government site for Medicare. This site enables you to sign up or change plans, learn about Medicare coverage choices and more.
- EMPOWERLINE - A resource provided by the Atlanta Regional Commission(ARC) that helps connect Atlantans age 65 and older with information, services and agency contacts to help with housing, meals, transportation, employment and Medicare insurance help.
"The Medicare Compare USA was enormously helpful to me navigating Medicare. Quite simply, I couldn't have done it without Brad Surrett and his team's guidance. His knowledge of all the plans caused him to select the best one for me. His motto is, 'There is no best plan, there is a best plan for you.' I would recommend this service without hesitation." - Margaret Adair
"At a time when the amount of incoming information can seem overwhelming, I was put in touch with a representative, that simplified the process immensely. I was confident in his expertise and objective professionalism. Suddenly what had seemed complicated, with his help, became a far simpler decision. I am very grateful for the timely and effective consultation from Emory's Medicare Insurance Helpline." - Mary Abott
* MedicareOnDemand is a service offered by MedicareCompareUSA, an independent insurance agency not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. All services are provided at no cost and without obligation; MedicareCompareUSA and affiliated agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan when enrollment occurs. Healthcare providers receive no financial benefit when patients use the service. MedicareCompareUSA does not offer every plan available in your area. MedicareCompareUSA currently represents 7 organizations and 54 products in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov, 1-800-MEDICARE or your local State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) to get information on all of your options.